Why Choose OSPTA?
Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy Associates was founded in 1983 with a commitment to serving the community in need of both orthopedic and athletic physical therapy care. The mission of OSPTA was, and remains, returning patients to pain-free, active lifestyles.
Dr. Brian D’Orazio is the founding member of OSPTA. Barbara Ehman became a partner in the practice in 1994, and Dr. Marshall Rennie became a partner in 2002.
The Sports Performance Institute was opened in 2002, with Dr. Kash Eagleton joining as Director. SPI’s mission is to improve performance as well as prevent and treat injuries in athletes of all skill levels.
- OSPTA is nationally acclaimed for research and publications on the treatment of back pain.
- All of our Physical Therapists hold Doctoral degrees.
- Our staff includes Board-certified specialists in Orthopedics and the ONLY Board-certified specialist in Sports Therapy in the area.
- OSPTA has the only area Therapists who sub-specialize in the treatment of specific injuries and conditions, making us true specialists.
- All our Physical Therapists have Direct Access Certification from the Commonwealth of Virginia, allowing OSPTA to become your access point for physical therapy care.
10 August, 2013
Please join us for our Second Annual Fall Prevention Open House on Friday, September 20th. This event is part of the National Council on Aging’s National Fall …read more
23 May, 2013
The Art of Aging – Life Begins at 50 Expo will be held Wednesday, June 12th at the Fredericksburg Expo Center. It will be from 10 a.m. …read more
22 April, 2013
Dr. Marshall Rennie recently began providing physical therapy care for patients through the Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitation Services. DARS provides and advocates for the highest …read more